Saturday 12 February 2011

Beignet update

I finally had the time to cut out the fabric for my first Beignet on Wednesday afternoon. I've been working on it whenever I'm not too tired and have a spare hour or so. Here's my progress so far.
The outside. I just had to show off those pockets!
And the inside.
As you can see, they aren't attached yet. And its in desperate need of a press, since I last worked on it, it just been folded up in the box with my fabric. Its also a much nicer navy than the pictures show.
Also, here's a pic of my current brooches :)
The apple was from a vintage fair sometime last year, the poppy is from Dom, and the book I got this week from this Folksy shop :) It makes me giggle every time!
Also, I ordered the underlining for the Sencha blouses, it came last Wednesday. I'm still waiting on the black silk crepe from cheapfabrics.co.uk though.
Jellybean x
ps. I've added labels to this post! I'm going to go through the rest of my posts and do the same. Hopefully this will make it easier to find stuff :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, I do like a nice contrasting lining. And I love your apple brooch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) the apple brooch only cost £2!! bargain! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love love love the book brooch! How CUTE!

    Lovely fabric choice, BTW. Yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...