Saturday 12 March 2011

So close to Sencha

I only have the button holes and buttons to do!! :D I'm so close to being done. The colour really doesn't photograph well with a flash though. I can't wait for sunnier days!
I'm still waiting for the black silk crepe from Cheapfabrics though. I sent them a message nearly 2 weeks ago and received no reply. I'm getting rather annoyed.
As the Beignet and Sencha took so long to complete, I think I've had enough of these patterns for now. I'll definitely be revisiting them though! As for the red Klona cotton fabric that I was going to use for the second Beignet, I'm planning on making a blouse out of it. And the black cotton underlining that was supposed to be for the silk crepe Sencha? I'm tired of waiting for the silk, I figure I'll just get some more black cotton to underline it when the silk gets here. In the mean time, I'll use the black cotton to make a skirt. I'm still deciding on the patterns, so I'll let you know when I decide! :)
More later!
Jellybean x

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour, Ashley. Wish I could wear that style of top, but it wouldn't do me any favours. Definitely going to pluck up the courage make clothes sometime soon!

    Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Its now finished, just need to take some pics. To be honest, not sure it does me any favours either :S ah well, I enjoyed making it :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a super cute top...

    http://www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...