Tuesday 5 April 2011

March - finished projects

I thought it would be nice to look back at what I finished in March! I always feel like things take forever to finish, but I managed 4 finished projects in March! This might not sound like much but it's good for me :)
So here they are:



I took the booties home to my mum so she could pass them on, and the recipient loved them! :D And of course, the Sencha blouse also ended up as a gift though not intentionally. I haven't had a chance to test the slip yet as it got cold again pretty much as soon as I made it! As for the knitted cable bag, I've got a lot of use out of it! I use it pretty much every day, as I try and do a bit of knitting every evening.
Looking back, I was very productive! I might do this at the end of every month, as a way of monitoring my projects :) It'll also help me see what I wear/use the most so I can make more!
Jellybean x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...