Sunday 15 May 2011

Oops! More fabric and patterns!

It's not my fault!! Jaycotts is having a 50% off sale on Vogue and McCalls patterns, so I had to save money right? Though I suppose I didn't have to buy the fabric for them though did I? Ah well, here they are:
I'm going to go for the yellow version I think, though I'm so very tempted by the playsuit I just don't have the legs for it. As for the fabric, you can get it here for £6 per metre or if you shop around a bit you can get it here for £2.60 per metre! Which is obviousy what I did :)
Can you tell I like red and polka dots? I got it here. I'm thinking of going for the lilac version and shortening it to just above the knee :)
I really like this fabric! I got it here, and as you can see it's a little paler in real life, but not as much as the photo above. It's kind of in the middle. I'm thinking of going for the blue version :)
I also got this pattern which is a simple circle skirt because well. . .I'm crap at maths so there was no way I was even attempting to draft it myself! I haven't got fabric for this one yet as I can't decide what I want. I should probably go for a solid as I'm very much lacking in them! lol You've probably guessed by now I'm a huge fan of cute prints. But this pattern is definitely in the queue :)
Ashley x
ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! :)
Follow my blog with bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful choices, can't wait to see it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just cashed in my free BMV patterns and I soooo nearly got that Vogue Easy Options one. Kind of regretting that I didn't now - nothing like seeing somebody else owning a pattern to make you want it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzy :) Aww, that's a shame Lucy, we could have done a sewalong together! and compared notes on the FBA and such :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have McCall's 6331 too! I'll be making the dresses and playsuit this summer, I'll let you know how it goes. They're such cute patterns!! Great fabric choices too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...