Saturday 13 August 2011

I missed it!

I realised today that I had missed my first blogoversary! Oops! It was last Monday, I started my blog on the 8th of August last year. I've enjoyed every post, and I love getting your lovely comments and new followers. But mostly it's nice to share with people who share my interests. I don't know anyone who sews or knits a lot so it's nice to be able to ramble at you guys ;)
Talking of sewing, the hour a day went out the window when Dom went away, but I plan on doing an hour today. The pattern needs cutting and ironing so I'll do that today :)
Also, I'm making good progress with the Snapdragon tam! I'm really enjoying and it never gets boring as practically every round is different! Here it is:
The flash made it look pinker than it is!
The pattern is easy to follow, just time consuming. I had trouble with the 'increase 4' until I realised you make the stitches just like you do when making a bobble - by knitting into the front and back of the stitch until you have the required number of extra stitches! It's easier than it sounds. The pattern says to k,p,k,p,k into the stitch but I decided to k,yo,k,yo,k instead after reading peoples comments on Ravelry. It's so pretty! :)
Ashley x

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that looks SO complicated!! Beautiful, but complicated - you are very clever!!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, I hope the shape turns out just how you want it to. You are so talented...I'd love to know how to knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...