Sunday 23 October 2011

First present finished!

Hello! I posted my first finished Christmas present over at the Crafty Christmas Club! If you're my friend Becky, please step away from the link!
My post is here. I want to keep for myself! :) I've started a second present too which is going well.
Unfortunatley, the Pendrell dress has been stuffed in the wardrobe in a huff. I have some uni work to do so it doesn't look like we're going to make friends again any time today. If only the damn thing co-operated in the first place, I'd have a new dress by now! Humph.
Ashley x

1 comment:

  1. well done on the first make, and forgive your dress - they do sometimes like to act up - a bit of tlc and you'll be belle of the ball!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...