Wednesday 23 November 2011

Lace hand warmers


I finished these in between my brothers' Christmas presents and waiting for my sisters' head measurements. A really quick little knit. I finished the first one in an evening, but the second one took longer because I was doing some sewing!! More on that tomorrow!
The pattern is a free one, here. You might recognise the yarn as being leftovers from my scroll lace scarf, I've still got a little left but not enough for another pair. This pair only took about 70 yards! You can see my Ravelry project page here, the link should work for non-Ravelry members too :)
Look out for a real live sewing related post tomorrow! ;)
Ashley x

1 comment:

  1. Wow your Christmas knits are coming on so quickly, you put me to shame lol! I love the colour of this wool :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...