Tuesday 14 February 2012

Crazy magic


I just cannot leave these things alone. I must've picked them up at least 20 times today just to look at them! :) (in case you don't recognise the labels, they are Crazy Zauberballs. Zauber means magic in German, hence the title of this post!). 
I hope you have all had a lovely Valentines day! I baked Dom a keylime pie using this recipe on Saturday as he couldn't wait until today (I used all digestive biscuits for the base and it worked fine). It came out looking just like Delia's and tasted amazing :) He had the last slice with his lunch today. I also picked up some chocolate and chilli fudge and some licorice root for him too as a surprise. The fudge has quite a kick to it! 
We're relaxing now with a cup of tea and an episode of 'Ashes to Ashes'. I think Gene Hunt is my most favourite fictional character ever. Seriously.
Did you do anything special for Valentines day?
Ashley x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Yarn, looking forward to seein what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...